Infobox image Edit
So I wanted to make the case for why the current image that we use for Bill (File:Bill_says_goodbye_to_Heather.jpg) is the best one that we have, or may ever have.
- It's facing left, looking at the article.
- It's rather bright, and it's easy to make out Bill's face.
- The lighting is natural looking and not tinted a certain odd-way. Her face isn't red, or yellow and so on and so forth.
- There's not a lot of distractions in the backdrop, indeed no one could interpret the focus to be on anything but her.
- The image shows a lot of the curiosity that she exports as a character.
- The moment is an important step in her character development. One could argue that this is where she decides that she wants to travel, eventually with the Doctor.
- It's currently the most important story that she had been in as of yet for her development. Thus it is an illustration of her current most-important arc.
Better Image Edit
I think this image would be way more better than the current one. Here are my reasons:
1. You can clearly recognize her and there are no back round distractions. 2. Looks very natural 3. It shows her character as happy and curious 4. It shows her waiting for the Doctor, which is the most important decision she makes because it leads to her travelling with him 5. It shows her as a normal person, not on an adventure
- I'd have to disagree, it is darker than the current image and is looking away from the article. Plus, neutral expressions are usually better for images. Snivystorm ☎ 14:30, May 21, 2017 (UTC)
Better Image Edit
I think this is a better image for Bill than the current one.
1. It's a better and more natural picture of Bill.
2. It shows her character as happy. And she is smiling.
3. It shows her in the TARDIS properly for the first time, about to go on her first adventure.
- First, always sign your posts.