One last bit of love for Rory Edit
A neat bit of trivia, but not sure that it would belong on the page proper: If Rory was 31 when sent back in time (to 1938), and died when he was 82, he would have died the year Amy was born, and the year that the original series was cancelled: 1989. d ●•· 14:48, October 12, 2012 (UTC)
- I haven't followed the debate that closely, but has it been established (with sources) that they went back specifically to 1938? Shambala108 ☎ 00:08, October 13, 2012 (UTC)
- It hasn't. And it's also been pointed out that the tombstone looks rather old for something that supposedly dates to the late 1980s. All we know is that Amy was still alive at the time the novel was written (that or River located her in time in order for her to write the forward). It's possible the novella The Angel's Kiss might shed some light. 220.127.116.11talk to me 15:37, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
First Time Together on the TARDIS Edit
The italicized text is a little absurd. Are we really going with the literal interpretation of the Doctor's words? He was obviously referring to the first time Amy and Rory had sex on the TARDIS.--Trebligoniqua ☎ 04:00, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
"The Pretty One" Edit
There is an error in the main aliases for Rory Williams. It indicates that he was known as "The pretty one". That actually refers to the character in the Eleventh Hour who had the laptop. When told by Amy that she was getting married The Doctor asks "The pretty one or..." and makes the sign with his hand indicating the guy with the big nose and says "the other one?" She says "The other one".
Hope this helps.
- While you are right, I think this is referring to Idris calling him that. The Doctor thinks she's referring to Amy, specifically because of what you mentioned. Anyways, I hope this answers your question. SOTO ☎ 02:39, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Iris considered "The Pretty One" to be Rory's name. Thus it is an alias. OS25 (talk to me, baby.) 03:09, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
She doesn't think it's Rory's name, she's asking which one's Amy:
- DOCTOR: Can you get a message to Amy? The telepathic circuits are online.
- IDRIS: Which one's Amy? The pretty one?