| ||Archives: #1|
Middle name Edit
The only place I know of using the middle name "Marion" is a non-narrative article (not a story) in the Doctor Who Annual 2006. Is there anywhere else that says this? -- Tybort (talk page) 15:04, November 24, 2012 (UTC)
How many years did Rose travel with the Doctor For? Edit
- At least on TV, it's never really said. I know nothing in series 2 reiterates Rose's age. Plus, I think Rose mentions something in Aliens of London where due to time travel, it's difficult to tell how many days it's been from her perspective. -- Tybort (talk page) 13:01, February 10, 2013 (UTC)
Living in/Travel to the Parallel World Edit
I don't get the logic of why Rose and Jackie HAD to live in the parallel world. I mean, they might have preferred to live there because Pete Tyler was alive in that world. But just because Rose was thought to be dead in the real world was no reason why she would be forced to stay in the parallel world or had to return there after her visits back to the real world.
Also, why would it take a star to get an image of The Doctor speaking to Rose when she was first living in the parallel world but The Doctor, Donna, meta-crisis Doctor, Jackie and Rose later easily traveled to the parallel world in the TARDIS after the fight with Davros and the Daleks. The reality bomb was destroyed in the fight and shouldn't have affected travel between worlds.126.96.36.199talk to me 10:17, April 13, 2013 (UTC)
- We're talking post-Journey's End, right? Jackie went back there because she had a husband and a baby. The Doctor brought her back A) because he didn't want to separate her from her family, and B) to give the Meta-Crisis Doctor someplace to live and someone to look after him. All that was explained in that closing scene.
- Also, the Doctor had to use the star to power his hologram in Doomsday because there was only one small, closing crack between the two universes through which he could project himself. He could travel there in Journey's End because when the Reality Bomb went off in Pete's World (time running faster there, as a couple characters mentioned), it broke down the walls between the universes. The Doctor stopping Davros from detonating the bomb creates a ripple effect that makes that not happen - as DoctorDonna said, "dimensional retroclosure." TARDIStraveler ☎ 15:14, April 13, 2013 (UTC)
2.2 Updated with new information Edit
- No, because infoboxes are meant to be short, so we don't put nicknames and one-time names in the infobox. Thanks! Shambala108 ☎ 17:29, July 4, 2013 (UTC)
Behind the scenes Edit
I've removed two items from the "Behind the scenes" section:
- Rose Tyler is the second longest serving companion of all time with 29 appearances as a companion.
I removed this one because it's too vague. If you're going to say "of all time", you have to take every companion in every appearance into account. "Appearances" is too vague — is it all stories, television stories, television episodes, NuWho stories, etc. If it can be clarified in some non-controversial way, it can be re-added. I say non-controversial because there have already been conflicting edits over whether Rose or Amy are the longest serving companions.
I removed this one because if one episode is named after Martha, then Rose is not the only one. There's no use in saying she's the only one to have an episode named after her first name. She's not the only, so this item shouldn't be re-added. Shambala108 ☎ 00:01, June 24, 2014 (UTC)