Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What this article could useEdit
- Any usual notable information from the novel in which they appear? (Even though I know it doesn't feature them in a big way...)
--***Stardizzy*** 21:45, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
- Scratch that, the Torchwood website wasn't as helpful as I'd first thought. I'll get back to you on that...
- Nope, can't help you there. I'd have to find a Torchwood novel first. Azes13 21:46, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
could also use:
- mention of "Janet" (at least in passing)
- something about low level psi communication (i.e. empathy) like with the Ood. --***Stardizzy*** 22:02, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
Behind the ScenesEdit
I will put something in about the mask special effects and note who plays the Weevils later. (the same person played all of them, AFAIK.) --***Stardizzy*** 22:00, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
Should we possibly create a page called 'Torchwood Weevils' about the two unnamed Weevils who accompany Janet in her cell, as of End of Days? I'm A Hydroponic Tomato! Bigredrabbit 06:04, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Is it really necessary? Couldn't the information be included either on Janet's page or on the Weevil page? --Tangerineduel 06:30, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- I don't see the point of that page. If we don't know anything about the weevils and they don't have a name, there's no real need to make a page for them. -<Azes13 19:42, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
Hello i like weevils
There should be a page called intelligent weevils