This article is written from a real world point of view
|Main enemy:||The Daleks, The Dalek time controller, Kotris|
|Publisher:||[[publisher::Big Finish Productions]]|
|Cover by:||Alex Mallinson|
|Part of:||Dark Eyes|
|Release date:||November 2012|
|Format:||1 X 1 hour|
|Big Finish Doctor Who audio stories|
|Fugitives||X and the Daleks|
Tangled Web was the third full cast audio story in the Dark Eyes audio anthology released in 2012 by Big Finish Productions. It featured Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor and Ruth Bradley as Molly O'Sullivan.
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Molly O'Sullivan - Ruth Bradley
- Straxus - Peter Egan
- Kotris - Toby Jones
- Lord President/Sandun - Tim Treloar
- Patrick O'Sullivan - Jonathan Forbes
- Cathy O'Sullivan - Beth Chalmers
- Mezcoranis 1- Alex Mallinson
- Thelus/Mezcoranis 2 - John Banks
- The Daleks/Dalek Time Controller - Nicholas Briggs
- An imaginary evolved Dalek, created from the Doctor's subconscious, speaks of a "great war" which threatened the entire universe, wiped out the Time Lords and almost all of the Daleks. The Doctor calls the idea "just about the most preposterous thing" that he has ever heard.
- On her second birthday in 1893, Molly went missing for several hours. She was eventually returned to her parents by Kotris.
- Kotris is a Time Lord.
- The Time Lords are preventing the Doctor's TARDIS from materialising on Gallifrey.
- While observing Kotris and the younger Molly in Ireland in 1893, the Doctor renders the TARDIS invisible.
- Molly refers to Dr. Sally Armstrong's death at the hands of the Daleks in London in 1972. (AUDIO: Fugitives)
- The Doctor has flashbacks to Lucie Miller's death in AUDIO: To the Death.
- The Doctor once again sings the British music hall song "It's a Long Way to Tipperary" to himself. (AUDIO: The Great War)
- Straxus would later tell the Lord President that the time ram which seemed to destroy his TARDIS was an illusion created for the Doctor's benefit. (AUDIO: X and the Daleks)
- Due to the fact that Kotris was erased from history, these events never happened. The Doctor, Molly and the Dalek time controller are the only individuals who remember the original timeline. (AUDIO: X and the Daleks)
- The Doctor mentions the Dalek's creator, and the fact that Daleks are genetically engineered for war. (TV: Genesis of the Daleks)