When talking to others, keep on topic, use clear English and — above all — be nice.
- We do not allow general discussion space anywhere on the wiki. All discussion on the wiki must be about the DWU or editing of this wiki in some way. Accordingly, a community discussion ruled that blogs be turned off. They likely won't be coming back.
- Spoilers, as defined by our spoiler policy, are not allowed in any discussion area, save for the Howling. It is your responsibility to understand our definition of a spoiler. You should particularly, but not exclusively, read T:OFF REL, a key provision of our spoiler policy.
- Discussions on an article's talk page must relate to the editing of the article not the narrative features of the article. In other words, don't use a talk page to discuss how cool (or bad) you thought an episode was. Use it to discuss the information that the page will contained and the way it will be presented.
- Keep it civil. Civility is expected to be maintained in all discussions. We will tolerate no personal attacks in discussions. Personal attacks made against users is a blockable offence.
- Forum posts should not comprise the majority of your contributions to this wiki. Users whose are mostly here to use our discussion areas may find that their opinions on how to actually edit the wiki are discounted. It's important that your editing with us be well-rounded if you want your opinions in our forums to be taken seriously.