|Main setting:||Earth, 2011|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Tom Webster|
|Release date:||16 May 2016|
|Format:||1 x 1 hour|
|The Tenth Doctor Adventures|
|Behind the scenes video|
Publisher's summary Edit
The most brilliant IT brain in the country can't use her computer. More worrying, the exhibits are attacking the visitors, while outside, people seem to be losing control of the technology that runs their lives.
Is it all down to simple human stupidity, or is something more sinister going on?
to be added
- The Doctor - David Tennant
- Donna Noble - Catherine Tate
- Bex - Niky Wardley
- Jill Meadows - Rachael Stirling
- Brian - Chook Sibtain
- Kevin - Rory Keenan
- Lukas - Jot Davies
- Silvi - Rachael Stirling
- Terry / Newsreader / Koggnossenti - Rory Keenan
- Kram - Jot Davies
- Lobo / Koggnossenti - Chook Sibtain (BFX: The Tenth Doctor Adventures: Volume 01)
Companions of the Doctor Edit
- Bex asks Donna whether she needs to check on friends and family, to which Donna assumed her mother and gramps would be fine.
Popular culture Edit
- By 2011, most films are 3D. There is also a movie about Justin Bieber.
- Katie Price has a perfume.
- Donna nicknames the malfunctioning paint droid "Metal Michelangelo".
- Donna has recently been on a shopping spree in Henrik's.
- The Doctor gets excited by dongles.
- In the early 22nd century, the Robot Olympics began.
- When his sonic screwdriver fails to work, the Doctor works out that it isn't a fault with the sonic. Instead the sonic can't connect to the thought patterns in his failing brain functions.
Earth culture Edit
Alien culture Edit
- The Doctor says that robotic art is similar in quality to the work housed in the Eminesence Gallery on Terileptus 9.
- Upon release of this story, Big Finish's website crashed with the sheer amount of internet traffic on their site. The website remained under maintenance for several hours.
- This is David Tennant's first appearance in a Big Finish audio drama since The Wasting in June 2005.
- The Doctor tells Donna that some of his best friends had been robots. (TV: The Invisible Enemy, The King's Demons)
- Donna shows her lack of knowledge and interest in technology. (TV: The Runaway Bride, Journey's End)
- Donna tells the Doctor that she hasn't sneaked a look at any of her future. The Doctor once warned her not to peek at future events during a trip to the Library. (TV: Silence in the Library)
- Before catching up with the Doctor in the museum, Donna decides to go on a shopping spree in a local branch of Henrik's. (TV: Rose)
- Donna refers to the Doctor as "Spaceman". (TV: Journey's End)
- When Kevin first enters the TARDIS, he is amazed yet sceptical at the bigger interior of the ship. (TV: An Unearthly Child, Rose) He later tries to rationalise it as a trick "with mirrors", a similar thing said about another subject matter in TV: The Unicorn and the Wasp.
- When Donna states that the TARDIS "fizzles in", the Doctor corrects her by attempting to replicate the noise made by the TARDIS. He will go on to attempt to do the same in his eleventh incarnation. (TV: The Time of Angels)
- In order to enter a locked tube station, Donna drives a digger into its shutters. When noticing that she has run over a parking meter, she clearly expresses her lack of remorse. After her travels with the Doctor, Donna would later go on to threaten a parking attendant. (TV: The End of Time)
- The Doctor and Donna are once again mistaken for a couple. (TV: The Fires of Pompeii, Planet of the Ood)