Ted has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetisation occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
As only name Edit
- Ted, the Site Manager at Devastation Hall. (PROSE: The Game of Death)
- Ted, a morgue attendant at the Walker General Hospital. (TV: Doctor Who)
- Ted, a mechanic at Harrington Aerodrome. (COMIC: A Wing and a Prayer)
- Ted, an employee who helped to load and unload a Weeping Angel for Sammy Star's magic act. (PROSE: Magic of the Angels)
As first name Edit
- Ted Rogers, a member of an expedition crew to Telos. (TV: Tomb of the Cybermen)
- Ted Hughes, a miner in Llanfairfach. (TV: The Green Death)
- Ted Moss, a member of the cult that worshiped the Fendahl. (TV: Image of the Fendahl)
- Ted Henneker, a rebel against the Cybermen on Agora. (PROSE: Killing Ground)
Behind the scenes Edit
Visual effects Edit
- Ted Samuels, who did special effects for the non-canonical films Dr. Who and the Daleks and Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D.