Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Main enemy:||Cybermen, Cyber-Planner|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Post production:||Nicholas Briggs|
|Cover by:||Stuart Manning|
|Release date:||February 2006|
Telos was the fourth release in the first series of Big Finish Productions' Cyberman audio series and is the final in the first series, a second series was released 2 years later. This story features a return to Telos (or what's left of it): the last story to feature the planet was 1985's Attack of the Cybermen.
Publisher's summary Edit
Now there is a common enemy.
The Earth's government is under Cyber control. The only hope for civilisation is that androids and humans can work together. But the Cybermen intend to activate their Master Hibernation Vault on Telos, releasing billions of Cybermen...
THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR...
to be added
- Paul Hunt - Barnaby Edwards
- Samantha Thorn - Hannah Smith
- Liam Barnaby - Mark McDonnell
- President Karen Brett / The Cyber-Leader - Sarah Mowat
- Prime Reordin - Toby Longworth
- Spavin - Ian Brooker
- Brynner - Samantha Sanns
- The Cybermen / The Cyber-Planner - Nicholas Briggs
- Karen Brett has become the new Cyber-Leader.
- Telos was destroyed by a suspected asteroid impact between five and ten years earlier.
- Paul Hunt has been granted emergency executive authority by the Earth Senate.
- The XP-900 is an experimental Earth Empire warship which was augmented using Cyber-Technology and pressed into service.
- This audio story was recorded on The Moat Studios.
- The Second Doctor, Jamie McCrimmon and Victoria Waterfield previously visited Telos during the 25th century (TV: The Tomb of the Cybermen) while the Sixth Doctor and Peri Brown did so in the 27th century (TV: Attack of the Cybermen)
- The renegade Time Lady Iris Wildthyme once claimed to have visited the Cyber-tombs on Telos. (PROSE: The Scarlet Empress)
- The Cyber-converted Karen Brett recalls her final conversation with her parents before their deaths. (AUDIO: Scorpius)