Temple has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname.
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- A temple, a religious structure.
- The Temple, a fusion-drive rocket that carried the humans and Hath to Messaline. (TV: The Doctor's Daughter)
- The Temple of Beginning, the place where Saraani laid their eggs. (PROSE: Dry Pilgrimage)
- The Temple of Ending, the place where dying Saraani went. (PROSE: Dry Pilgrimage)
- The Temple of Light, the centre of an artificial planet. (COMIC: The Light Catcher)
- The Temple tube station, a London Underground station. (TV: The Web of Fear)
- Donna Temple-Noble, companion of the Tenth Doctor. (TV: The End of Time)
- Ken Temple, an industrialist with plans to alter humanity to be able to survive on the surface of Venus. (AUDIO: The Pelage Project)
- Shaun Temple, husband of Donna. (TV: The End of Time)
Behind the scenes Edit
- The People's Temple (short story), a Short Trips short story.
- The Temple of Questions (audio story), a Bernice Summerfield audio story.
- "The Temple of Evil", episode one of The Aztecs.