Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Temple has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname.
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- A temple, a religious structure.
- The Temple, a fusion-drive rocket that carried the humans and Hath to Messaline. (TV: The Doctor's Daughter)
- The Temple of Beginning, the place where Saraani laid their eggs. (PROSE: Dry Pilgrimage)
- The Temple of Ending, the place where dying Saraani went. (PROSE: Dry Pilgrimage)
- The Temple of Light, the centre of an artificial planet. (COMIC: The Light Catcher)
- The Temple tube station, a London Underground station. (TV: The Web of Fear)
- Donna Temple-Noble, companion of the Tenth Doctor. (TV: The End of Time)
- Ken Temple, an industrialist with plans to alter humanity to be able to survive on the surface of Venus. (AUDIO: The Pelage Project)
- Shaun Temple, husband of Donna. (TV: The End of Time)
Behind the scenes Edit
- The People's Temple (short story), a Short Trips short story.
- The Temple of Questions (audio story), a Bernice Summerfield audio story.
- "The Temple of Evil", episode one of The Aztecs.