|Terror in the TARDIS|
|Main enemy:||TARDIS chicks|
|Main setting:||The TARDIS|
|Printed in:||DWA 118|
|Release date:||4 June 2009|
|Format:||Comic - 1 parter (4 pages)|
|DWA comic stories|
|Hear No Evil||The Ball and Chain Gang|
Time chicks, rooms that don't exist and the threat of total destruction... just a normal day aboard the TARDIS.
to be added
- The DWA comic strip adventures were aimed at a younger audience and the artwork and colours were bold and bright, reflecting the tone of the magazine.
- Self contained, one part stories were the norm in the early issues, later being expanded to two-parters.
- This story is one of a small group of stories to be set only inside the Doctor's TARDIS. (TV: The Edge of Destruction, etc)
Original print details Edit
- Publication with page count and closing captions
- DWA 118 (4 pages)
- The Doctor is disturbed when the cloister bell begins, stating that it only "chimes when the TARDIS is in mortal danger". (TV: Logopolis, etc)
- Heather compares the cloister bell to Big Ben. (TV: Aliens of London)
- The Doctor and Heather ride a scooter through the TARDIS. (TV: The Idiot's Lantern)