|The Age of Revolution|
|Main character(s):||Henry Gordon Jago|
|Main enemy:||Colonel Mandrake|
|Main setting:||London, 1968|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Alex Mallinson|
|Release date:||6 March 2013|
|Jago and Litefoot|
|Voyage to the New World||The Case of the Gluttonus Guru|
Publisher's summary Edit
to be added
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Detective Sergeant Dave Sacker - Duncan Wisbey
- Guinevere Godiva - Raquel Cassidy
- Aubrey - Jamie Newall
- Timothy Vee - Ben Willbond
- Colonel Mandrake - Duncan Wisbey
- The Doctor - Colin Baker
- The current year from Jago and Litefoot's point of view was 1893 prior to their travels with the Doctor.
- Litefoot has a copy of A Study in Scarlet in his bookshop.
Story notes Edit
to be added
- Jago refers to his trips to Venus in the far future (AUDIO: Voyage to Venus) and Roanoke Island in 1590 (AUDIO: Voyage to the New World).
- Ellie Higson was turned into vampire by Gabriel Sanders in the 1890s. (AUDIO: Litefoot and Sanders) Though Jago and Litefoot cured her by killing (and thus breaking the link with) Sanders, (AUDIO: The Ruthven Inheritance) it seems her transformation is still affecting her, making her immortal.
- Doctor Ormond Sacker was killed by Lord Ruthven while investigating the Ruthven family in the 1890s. (AUDIO: The Ruthven Inheritance)