Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Apocalypse Mirror|
|Main setting:||Tromesis, Earth|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Music:||Richard Fox & Lauren Yason|
|Sound:||Richard Fox & Lauren Yason|
|Read by:||Frazer Hines, Wendy Padbury|
|Cover by:||Simon Holub|
|Release date:||8 May 2013|
|Format:||1 CD, 2 Parts|
|The Companion Chronicles|
|The Library of Alexandria||Council of War|
Publisher's summary Edit
The buildings are ruined, the streets deserted. And against the devastation they see a ghostly mirror image of another place — the city as it was before disaster hit.
People vanish here, and huge metal birds attack from the sky.
Can the Doctor find the future, in a place that doesn't have one?
Part one Edit
to be added
Part two Edit
to be added
- The Doctor plays "keepy-uppy" with a football. The football hits the TARDIS' control console and fractures the harmonic resonator.
- Tromesis is located in what was once Switzerland.
- The World Floods were predicted in the late 21st century but the scale of the devastation was not anticipated.
- The Doctor uses his sonic screwdriver to dismantle a Hawker.
- This audio drama was recorded on 13 September 2012.
- Jamie recalls seeing Earth from the surface of the Moon in 2070 and that Ben Jackson and Polly Wright had to explain to him what it was. (TV: The Moonbase)
- Zoe refers to Space Station W3's x-ray laser. (TV: The Wheel in Space)
- Jamie refers to his trip into the future and his initial confusion over the many strange words and machines. (TV: The Moonbase)