Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Unlike other fictional universes, the Doctor Who universe is created solely by fiction. To us, this is a secondary source. Information from this source can only be used in "behind the scenes" sections, or on pages about real world topics.
|The Art of Doctor Who|
|Written by:||Jonathan Norton|
|Release date:||September 2005|
|Format:||paperback 88 pages|
Main focus Edit
- This 88 page full colour glossy paperback book with stunning concept art looking at the reinvention of a legend.
Publisher's summary Edit
Exclusive! Over 80 pages of full-colour BBC artwork in book form for the first time
- Conceptual Artwork
- Digital FX
- Alien Creatures
- Destroying Big Ben
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- The TARDIS
- This special collection of SFX magazine articles focused on the best of British tele-fantasy. This special focussed on the top 50 shows, with Doctor Who at number one as voted for by readers of SFX magazine.
- Text: Jonathan Norton
- Layout: Tina Glencross
- Advertising Manager: Adrian Hill
- Publisher: Mike Lamond
- Production Co-ordinator: Stephanie Forsey
- Printed by Precision Colour Print
- All pictures © BBC 2005, used with permission
Publication history Edit
- This book was given away free with SFX Special Edition 22 in September 2005 that was priced £6.99 (UK).
- Individual copies were available from specialist stockists.