Unlike other fictional universes, the Doctor Who universe is created solely by fiction. To us, this is not a valid source. Information from this source can only be used in "behind the scenes" sections, or on pages about real world topics.
- You may be looking for the exhibition.
- This 88 page full colour glossy paperback book with stunning concept art looking at the reinvention of a legend.
Exclusive! Over 80 pages of full-colour BBC artwork in book form for the first time
- Conceptual Artwork
- Digital FX
- Alien Creatures
- Destroying Big Ben
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- The TARDIS
- This special collection of SFX magazine articles focused on the best of British tele-fantasy. This special focussed on the top 50 shows, with Doctor Who at number one as voted for by readers of SFX magazine.
- Text: Jonathan Norton
- Layout: Tina Glencross
- Advertising Manager: Adrian Hill
- Publisher: Mike Lamond
- Production Co-ordinator: Stephanie Forsey
- Printed by Precision Colour Print
- All pictures © BBC 2005, used with permission
- This book was given away free with SFX Special Edition 22 in September 2005 that was priced £6.99 (UK).
- Individual copies were available from specialist stockists.