- You may be looking for the reference book.
The Art of Doctor Who, sub-titled "Script to Screen exhibition" differed from previous exhibitions. It focused on the behind-the-scenes elements more than just displaying the props from the series.
It featured concept art as well as many props, some of which had featured in previous exhibits. This wasthe first exhibition to focus primarily on the production element of the series. It offered more than the props/costumes. It highlighted information on how the props were constructed and the concept/planning process.
Notable elements Edit
- A mock-up of the Doctor Who production office, featuring; concept art, a white board of schedules and planning and various story boards.
- Costume design exhibits for the Doctor and various stories.
- The Master's laser screwdriver. 
- Various pieces of concept art.
- Clipboard and guest list prop from TV: The Lazarus Experiment.
- Dalek Tommy Gun prop from TV: Evolution of the Daleks.
- The Doctor's Timey-wimey detector prop from TV: Blink.
- A classic series Davros that wandered around the exhibition.
- To mark the extension of the exhibition in February 2009, visitors were entered into a competition to win a Cybershade head.
- The exhibition was designed by Experience Design.
- ↑ Doctor Who Production Office - Flikr
- ↑ Costume Design - Flikr
- ↑ That episode with Caecilius and Metella -Flikr
- ↑ Watch and screwdriver - Flikr
- ↑ Clipboard and Guest List - Flikr
- ↑ Dalek Gun - Flikr
- ↑ Timey Wimeyness Detector - Flikr
- ↑ Davros starts to rant... - Flikr
- ↑ YouTube - dr who exhibition Seacombe, Davros
- ↑ Liverpool Echo - News - Liverpool Local News - Heads roll at Spaceport Doctor Who exhibition
- ↑ Southport Visiter readers can win tickets to Dr Who exhibition - Southport Visiter