- Not to be confused with The War of Art.
The Art of War was the ninth book in The Darksmith Legacy series.
Publisher's summary Edit
The Darksmiths have the Eternity Crystal and are eager to finally fulfil their contract with their mysterious client. The Darksmiths have also reprogrammed Gisella, the robotic "daughter" of Varlos, who now seems to be working for them. The Doctor learns that the Darksmiths are due to hand over the Crystal to their client as a secret rendezvous on present day Earth. Will the Doctor be able to intercept the transaction in time? Or will the Crystal begin a war that will continue for all eternity?
to be added
The books Edit
- The Darksmith Legacy's overall story was devised by Justin Richards, who contributed four of the ten titles.
- The Darksmith Legacy was certificated to 13, with under 13s needing parental approval.
- This first book in the series was released along with the second before the remaining titles saw a monthly release throughout 2009.
- Each book in the series was priced £4.99 (UK) and featured a foiled cover with illustration by Peter McKinstry.
Interactive website content Edit
- By visiting the website and participating in the Quest, participants can unlock additional content like computer wallpapers to download.
- The Quest itself features games (like finding a specific target in an image, by using the sonic screwdriver as a detector, to hone in). Once located the "target" then provides additional information used in further puzzles involving both words and numbers.
to be added