Unlike other fictional universes, the Doctor Who universe is created solely by fiction. To us, this is a secondary source. Information from this source can only be used in "behind the scenes" sections, or on pages about real world topics.
|The Audio Scripts|
|Written by:||Ian Farrington (Editor)|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Release date:||28 August 2003|
|Format:||Hardback book, 332 pages|
|The Audio Scripts||The Audio Scripts: Volume Three|
The Audio Scripts: Volume Two was the official release of four scripts from Big Finish's run of full-cast Doctor Who audios: The Eye of the Scorpion, The One Doctor, Dust Breeding and Seasons of Fear.
Publisher's summary Edit
Since 1999, Big Finish Productions have produced regular, fully-licensed ongoing audio adventures for the Doctor and his companions on CD. Each four-part story stars members of the original Doctor Who cast in brand-new adventures through time and space.
This collection also features a number of early storylines and other features!
Notable features Edit
- Charley Says an essay by India Fisher.
- Notes on all four of the audio drama scripts.
- Crossroads in Time a rejected pitch for an audio story by Gareth Roberts and Clayton Hickman.
- Dark Rising episode 1 of a different script written involving the Master by Mike Tucker.
- The original The Eye of the Scorpion: The Eye of the Beetle together with notes between Ian McLaughlin and Gary Russell.
- Seasons of Fear original outline.
- On the wrap around cover on the back are colour covers of the four audio dramas featured and publisher's summaries of all four.