Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Unlike other fictional universes, the Doctor Who universe is created solely by fiction. To us, this is a secondary source. Information from this source can only be used in "behind the scenes" sections, or on pages about real world topics.
|The Audio Scripts: Volume Two|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Release date:||28 August 2003|
|Format:||Hardback book, 332 pages|
|The Audio Scripts|
|The Audio Scripts||The Audio Scripts: Volume Three|
The Audio Scripts: Volume Two was the official release of four scripts from Big Finish's run of full-cast Doctor Who audios: The Eye of the Scorpion, The One Doctor, Dust Breeding and Seasons of Fear.
Publisher's summary Edit
Since 1999, Big Finish Productions have produced regular, fully-licensed ongoing audio adventures for the Doctor and his companions on CD. Each four-part story stars members of the original Doctor Who cast in brand-new adventures through time and space.
This collection also features a number of early storylines and other features!
Notable features Edit
- Charley Says an essay by India Fisher.
- Notes on all four of the audio drama scripts.
- Crossroads in Time a rejected pitch for an audio story by Gareth Roberts and Clayton Hickman.
- Dark Rising episode 1 of a different script written involving the Master by Mike Tucker.
- The original The Eye of the Scorpion: The Eye of the Beetle together with notes between Ian McLaughlin and Gary Russell.
- Seasons of Fear original outline.
- On the wrap around cover on the back are colour covers of the four audio dramas featured and publisher's summaries of all four.