The Backwards Men was the second story in the eighth season of the audio spin-off Jago & Litefoot.
Publisher's summary Edit
to be added
- Professor George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- Inspector Quick - Conrad Asquith
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Mr Wednesday - Gus Brown
- Arioch/Brontach - Ian Burford
- Jago's mother always told him that drinking would inevitably lead to death.
- Inspector Quick is taking his wife out to dinner.
- Jago jokes that London may one day be invaded by killer unicorns.
- Jago compares Mr Wednesday to P. T. Barnum.
- Jago always came last in the cross country races at school.
- Jago refers to P.T. Barnum. The Fourth Doctor and Sarah Jane Smith met Barnum in the United States in 1885. (AUDIO: The Wondrous Box)