Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Backwards Men
was the second story in the eighth season of the audio spin-off Jago and Litefoot
Publisher's summary Edit
There's unrest on the streets of London, and strange creatures who walk backwards. What is the link to Wednesday's World of Weird Wonders?
to be added
- Jago's mother always told him that drinking would inevitably lead to death.
- Inspector Quick is taking his wife out to dinner.
- Jago jokes that London may one day be invaded by killer unicorns.
- Jago compares Mr Wednesday to P. T. Barnum.
- Jago always came last in the cross country races at school.
External links Edit