Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Beast of Stalingrad|
|Main setting:||Stalingrad, 1942|
|Release date:||1 September 2015|
|The Last Pharaoh||The One Place|
Publisher's summary Edit
to be added
to be added
- Ibrahim Hadmani
- Andy Hansen
- Tom Niven
- Isabella Zemanova
- Orla Wilton
- Trina Barton
- Yuri Kurkov
- William Dunn
- Alexei Zemanova
- Andy says if Mary Poppins tried flying in the current weather, she would end up in Norway.
- Andy compares Erimem living in a cupboard at Helena and Ibrahim's house to Harry Potter living in a cupboard under the stairs.
- Andy describes Erimem as having a Mona Lisa smile.
- Erimem jokes about using Google.
- Isabella mentions Jules Verne and H. G. Wells.
- Isabella and her sons passed through Leningrad.
- Erimem gives cup-a-soup to Isabella.
- This story is told from the first person POV, but it alternates between Isabella, Ibrahim, Andy, Erimem, and Tom.
- Ibrahim says Erimem brought up going to Stalingrad five weeks after they got back from Actium. (PROSE: The Last Pharaoh)
- Erimem uses her gladius sword. (PROSE: The Last Pharaoh)
- Erimem recounts being taught by Antranak. (AUDIO: The Eye of the Scorpion, PROSE: The Coming of the Queen)