It saw the return of Jack Harkness as a full companion to the Ninth Doctor, after his departure in Slaver's Song. It also saw the temporary departure of Tara Mishra.
to be added
Part one Edit
to be added
- Ninth Doctor
- Rose Tyler
- Tara Mishra
- Jack Harkness
- Addison Delamar
- General Onarr
- Father Heretika
- Queen Shreeker
- Cyber Leader
- War Doctor
- Great Vampires
- Tara fought the Cybermen in Halifax.
- Father Heretika has an outfit incorporating Vogan gold.
- The auctioning Cyber Leader phones in via holo-link, due to the weapons ban.
- The Doctor believes the year is 5324 or 5325. To his recollection, the Cyber-Empire annexed Malleon "a decade or two" earlier.
- The Doctor, Rose, and Tara see some of Jack's memories: On a date with Addison Delamar, skydiving, facing an Empty Child (TV: The Empty Child / The Doctor Dances), falling out the TARDIS (COMIC: Secret Agent Man), being suspended by psionic bonds (COMIC: Weapons of Past Destruction), embracing Bel Termivian (COMIC: Secret Agent Man), being attacked by a Raxacoricofallapatorian (COMIC: Doctormania), and getting money from Addison Delamar.
- Jack sold Addison Delamar sold a "genuine" Ikiyuyu work of art, which was actually a forgery. (COMIC: The Arts in Space)
- The Doctor is once again able to identify the smell of burnt ozone from use of a transmat, (PROSE: Winner Takes All, The Red Bicycle) and refers to his success with reversing them. (TV: The End of the World, Boom Town)
- Addison Delamar made a "Jack-suit" based on Jack's body scan info from the Slitheen foundry on Gharusa. She sent the Doctor a distress call in her Jack-suit to get him to Gharusa in the first place. (COMIC: Doctormania)
- Delamar tricked Jack into believing Zloy Volk was alive by using a Sin-Eater that took his form. She notes that they're easy to come by nowadays after the institute that used them was destroyed. (COMIC: Sin-Eaters)
- Delamar reminds the Doctor of offering up his memories at the Fluren Temporal Bazaar. (COMIC: Weapons of Past Destruction)
- Rose has memories for an alternate timeline where she was cyber-converted and killed Jack and her mother. (COMIC: Supremacy of the Cybermen)
- Among the memories the Doctor projects from the Time War is the War Doctor cradling a woman with red hair in his arms. (PROSE: Engines of War)
- The Time Lords fought with the Great Vampires in the past. (TV: State of Decay)
- The Great Vampires were released during the Time War to fight on the side of the Time Lords, as ordered by Cardinal Ollistra. (AUDIO: The Innocent) She similarly attempted an alliance with the Weeping Angels on behalf of the Time Lords, prior to the Time War, and sponsored a project to weaponise Vashta Nerada against the Daleks. (AUDIO: The Side of the Angels, Day of the Vashta Nerada)
- The Cybermen use a Cybermat to cyberconvert Addison Delamar. (TV: The Tomb of the Cybermen) They would later create Cybermites for the same purpose. (TV: Nightmare in Silver)
- Tara uses gold to weaken the cyberconverted Addison Delamar. (TV: Revenge of the Cybermen)
- The Doctor's eyes glow golden as energy is channeled through him, much like they will when he absorbs the energy of the Time Vortex. (TV: The Parting of the Ways)
- The Doctor's flashback was on the second Space Station Zenobia, Space Station Zenobia II. (TV: The Trial of a Time Lord)
- The device placed on the Doctor's head to project his memories is reminiscent of what the Second Doctor used to project his thoughts to Zoe Heriot. (TV: The Wheel in Space)
- The Eleventh Doctor will later use his memories in an attempt to drive off a malicious entity. (TV: The Rings of Akhaten)
- The Church of the Evergreen Man is a race that believe the Doctor to be a messiah. "Evergreen Man" was a name given to the Eighth Doctor by the Sidhe. (PROSE: Autumn Mist)
- Tara Mishra later returns in COMIC: The Lost Dimension, after the Doctor sent Jack to pick her up and bring her back to the TARDIS.