|The Blame Game|
|Main enemy:||The Monk|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Read by:||Rufus Hound|
|Cover by:||Anthony Lamb|
|Release date:||26 July 2016|
|Lost and Found||Damascus|
Publisher's summary Edit
To escape his Earth exile, the Doctor is prepared to make any bargain, come to any arrangement, or to do any deal with any devil – even if in this case the Devil wears a monk's robes. But when past misdeeds start catching up with both the Doctor and the Monk, who can Liz Shaw trust when time is running out and death is rapidly approaching?
- Time Agents wear uniforms.
- When the Monk tries to take the Doctor away from Earth, the Time Lords stop him.
- The Doctor spent a year on Delphon while at the Academy. At the time, the Time Lords were interested in studying languages that couldn't be translated.
- Piracy is forbidden by Galactic law.
- The Monk's TARDIS has "real world gearing."
- Gravity well generator, translators, and deep system scanners are installed on a forming, molten Earth to detect approaching aliens and draw them to encounter the human race.
- Delphons load dangerous alien technology into demolition ships and fire them into suns.
- The Doctor feels that his presence on Earth is probably the reason it's constantly invaded.
- This story is available for download only.
- The Doctor's time in hospital was "months ago." (TV: Spearhead from Space)
- The Monk is aware of the Doctor's trial. (TV: The War Games)
- The Monl refers to being stuck on the ice world. (TV: The Daleks' Master Plan)
- The Monk's TARDIS possesses isomorphic controls. (TV: Pyramids of Mars)
- The Monk pretends to offer to take the Doctor to 51st century Shan Shen. (TV: Turn Left)
- The Doctor mentions Florana (TV: Death to the Daleks) and Metebelis III. (TV: The Green Death, Planet of the Spiders)
- Liz questions the Doctor about asking for permission before the TARDIS translation circuit enters her head. (TV: The End of the World)
- The Monk mentions that the Doctor has saved Earth from the Nestene (TV: Spearhead from Space) and Silurians. (TV: Doctor Who and the Silurians)
- The Monk tells Liz that he has had a long series of disputes with the Doctor which began when the Doctor trapped him in the 11th century. (TV: The Time Meddler)
- Components for the Monk's TARDIS includes zeiton-4 crystals. (TV: Vengeance on Varos)
- Liz steals several important components from the Monk's TARDIS, leading to it eventually breaking down. (AUDIO: The Book of Kells)