Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Bloodchild Codex|
|Main character(s):||Jago, Litefoot|
|Main setting:||London, 1968|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Alex Mallinson|
|Release date:||6 March 2013|
|Jago & Litefoot|
|The Case of the Gluttonus Guru||The Final Act|
Publisher's summary Edit
A stranger arrives at Professor Litefoot's bookshop, in search of a work called The Bloodchild Codex. Soon Jago, Litefoot and Ellie are facing an ancient book which threatens to bring a terrifying power back into the world.
to be added
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Detective Sergeant Dave Sacker - Duncan Wisbey
- Guinevere Godiva - Raquel Cassidy
- Dreislav/Thomas Bloodchild - Ken Bones
- Summer - Anna Tolputt
- Doctor Evans - Alex Mallinson
- Jago refers to "the wise wizard of Baker Street".
Story notes Edit
to be added
- Jago is able to open the time cabinet using the Thraskin crystal which he obtained on Venus in the far future. (AUDIO: Voyage to Venus)
- Jago and Litefoot are once again attacked by Mr Sin. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Litefoot mentions "giant hypnotic frogs" as a supernatural incident that he and Dave Sacker experienced. (AUDIO: The Case of the Gluttonous Guru)
- While being chased, Jago compare his pursuers to The Manchester Mangler. (AUDIO: The Bellova Devil)