|The Body Snatcher|
|Main enemy:||Rascla, Tormian Toad-men|
|Main setting:||Axa, Torm|
|Publisher:||World Distributors (Manchester), Ltd|
|Printed in:||Doctor Who Annual 1977|
|Release date:||September 1976|
|Doctor Who annual|
|The Time Snatch||The Eye-Spiders of Pergross|
- You may be looking for the Eighth Doctor novel.
The TARDIS takes a detour, a dangerous one that results in the Doctor losing his body...
After a malfunction on the way to Mitra B for a peace conference, the TARDIS lands on Axa. However, an external force takes the three travellers to the planet Torm where they meet Rascla, a being who wants to take over Mitra B. He decided to use the Doctor to achieve this aim and possesses his body.
The Doctor's mind is forced out and into Sarah's but he manages to return and, after an intense mental battle, defeats Rascla. He then apologises to both the Mitrans and Sarah.
- The Doctor was on his way to Mitra B for their bi-millennium meeting to discuss their moral progress.
- Axa is the moon of the planet Torm.
- Rascla takes over the Doctor's body using a nucleonic body separator.
- Rascla plans to use germs to kill the Mitrans.
to be added
to be added