Unlike other fictional universes, the Doctor Who universe is created solely by fiction. To us, this is not a valid source. Information from this source can only be used in "behind the scenes" sections, or on pages about real world topics.
The Brilliant Book 2011 is a behind-the-scenes illustrated guide to Series 5 of the new series of the show. It was published in 2010. It features information from in-universe and real world perspectives and new stories with the Eleventh Doctor and Amy Pond. This book replaced Panini's Doctor Who Storybook series in the 2010 production schedule, and was followed by a second volume in 2011.
Features (Fictional Context)
- This is Leadworth
- Welcome to Starship UK
- "To Victory" Ironside Poster
- The New Dalek Paradigm
- Legends of the Weeping Angels
- Extracts from Rory Williams' "Twitbook" page
- Signora Calvierri's Academy for Young Women
- The Vampire Chronicles (featuring Judoon case file and a William Shakespeare sonnet)
- Dream Lord Teasers
- The Legend of the Constant Warrior
- The History of the Stone Totems
- Photo Album of the Wedding of Amelia Jessica Pond and Rory Williams
- The Doctor's fez.