Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Main enemy:||H'mbrackle, Z'nai|
|Main setting:||England, the 1900s|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Read by:||Louise Jameson, Timothy Watson|
|Cover by:||Simon Holub|
|Release date:||January 2008|
|The Companion Chronicles|
|Old Soldiers||Here There Be Monsters|
Publisher's summary Edit
to be added
- The Tro'faroom, which was built by the ancient founders of the Sevateem on their planet, is a corruption of "Trophy Room."
- Lord Joshua Douglas is implied to have travelled with the Third Doctor.
- Lord Douglas has encouraged his daughter Jessica to read the works of Thomas Hardy. However, she prefers that of Rudyard Kipling.
- Lady Douglas considers the suffragettes to be "an abomination of nature."
- H'mbrackle claims that he and the Doctor shared dinner in the Royal Place of Kremnon shortly before the destruction of the Z'nai civilisation.
- Leela was named after the Sevateem's first and greatest warrior.
- This story strongly implies that Leela survived the Last Great Time War.
- Chronologically, this is the earliest Big Finish audio drama to feature the Fourth Doctor.
- This audio drama was recorded on 3 June 2007.
- Leela refers to the destruction of Gallifrey in the Last Great Time War. (TV: The End of the World) As such, it is one of the first Big Finish audio dramas to make direct reference to an event in the revival TV series.
- Leela mentions being cast out from the Sevateem for blaspheming against Xoanon. (TV: The Face of Evil)
- Leela recalls growing up with Tomas and Jabel and arguing numerous times with her father Sole during her childhood. (TV: The Face of Evil)
- The Doctor once again observes, "Where there's life, there's hope." (TV: Planet of the Spiders)
- Leela claims that she was named after the greatest warrior in Sevateem history. However, she previously told Boudica that her name had no meaning. (AUDIO: The Wrath of the Iceni)