- You may be looking for the titular comic story.
Publisher's summary Edit
Collected Eleventh Doctor Comic Strips — Volume 2
Featuring three amazing stories:
The Doctor, Amy and Rory travel back to Ancient Greece and encounter the Doctor's greatest hero: Socrates! But Athens faces deadly danger – creatures from myth stalk the streets, and the wrath of the gods may destroy mankind! The action continues in modern-day London and the spaceport called Cornucopia as the time-travellers encounter a sinister artist with a lethal name, a society of vicious alien criminals and the greatest thief in the galaxy!
PLUS! A bumper commentary section where the writers, artists and editors reveal the stories behind the strips! featuring never-before-published artwork, original story outlines and much more!
An essential collection for fans of Doctor Who and classic British comics!
Additional features Edit
- 15 page commentary by writers, artists and editors
- Project Editor: Tom Spilsbury & Scott Gray
- Designer: Peri Godbold
- Cover pencils and inks by: David A Roach
- Cover colours by: James Offredi
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Special thanks to: Steven Moffat, Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Arthur Darvill,Gary Russell, Richard Atkinson, Peter Ware, John Ainsworth and all the writers and artists whose work is presented herein.
- This volume covers the Eleventh Doctor's comic strip stories from Doctor Who Magazine issues 442 through to 450.
- This, and the third volume of the collected Eleventh Doctor comic stories (Hunters of the Burning Stone), was released in October 2013 as the Eleventh Doctor's profile was highlighted by publicity for the 50th Anniversary of the series. This title was priced £12.99 (UK).