Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Child of Time|
|Publisher:||Panini Publishing Ltd.|
|Editor:||Tom Spilsbury, Scott Gray|
|Cover pencils:||David A. Roach|
|Cover inker:||David A. Roach|
|Cover colours:||James Offredi|
|Printed in:||Doctor Who Magazine|
|Release date:||13 November 2012|
|Format:||Paperback 242 pages|
|Doctor Who Magazine graphic novels|
|The Crimson Hand||Nemesis of the Daleks|
- You may be looking for the titular comic story.
Publisher's summary Edit
Collected Eleventh Doctor Comic Strips — Volume 1
Featuring nine amazing stories:
- Planet Bollywood
- The Golden Ones
- The Professor, the Queen and the Bookshop
- The Screams of Death
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night
- Forever Dreaming
- The Child of Time
The Doctor has a new companion – Amy Pond – and together the two of them embark on a thrilling journey through time and space. Along the way, the two friends arrive on a planet with some extraordinary plant life, encounter a society that keeps bursting into song, and enter a surreal dream world where they meet the mysterious Dark. The Doctor also faces his old enemies, the Axons, in Tokyo, and a new mystery begins: just who is the strange little girl, Chiyoko, the enigmatic 'Child of Time' ...?
PLUS! A bumper commentary section where the writers, artists and editors reveal the stories behind the strips, featuring never-before-published artwork, original story outlines and much more!
An essential collection for fans of Doctor Who and classic British comics!
Additional features Edit
- Commentary by writers, artists and editors
- Project Editor: Tom Spilsbury & Scott Gray
- Designer: Peri Godbold
- Cover pencils and inks by: David A Roach
- Cover colours by: James Offredi
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Special thanks to: Steven Moffat, Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Gary Russell, Richard Atkinson, Peter Ware, John Ainsworth, Mark Wright and all the writers and artists whose work is presented herein