Publisher's summary Edit
It's going to be a blue Christmas for Iris Wildthyme. Her best friend, Panda, is lost in time and space and the only festive cheer she can find is at the bottom of a glass. If that wasn't enough, this year's number one toy is trying to kill her!
From a futuristic planet-sized shopping mall to the frozen wastes of the North Pole, the search for Panda leads Iris to a fiendish plot that threatens to ruin Christmas for the entire multiverse. With only a jobsworth security droid to help, Iris turns to the one man who can save the season of goodwill – Saint Nick himself. There's just one snag; Santa Claus is a broken man...
to be added
- Iris Wildthyme - Katy Manning
- Panda - David Benson
- ST58 - Conrad Westmaas
- Santa - Peter Sowerbutts
- Mary - Sarah Douglas
- Alfredo - Scott Handcock
- Iris attempts to use a Venusian lullaby to subdue the toy Pandas.
- Taking off with the doors to her TARDIS slightly ajar, Iris worries about the "time winds ripping us to shreds".
- Iris carries a sonic corkscrew.
- Polycarbide is mentioned.
- When Iris met Napoléon Bonaparte, she found him to be "anything but small."
- Iris and Panda once visited the Ice Caves of Shabadabadon.
- Panda has a scratch on his nose, from when George Bush ran over him on a bike.
- This audio drama was recorded on 26 April 2009.
- The Third Doctor used the dame Venusian lullaby to subdue Aggedor. (TV: The Curse of Peladon, The Monster of Peladon)
- Panda was lost in the Time Vortex. (AUDIO: The Panda Invasion)
- Iris looked in the Land of Fiction for Panda. (TV: The Mind Robber)
- The Flare Bear toy display mentions crab-clawed Kamelius voice-changer helmets (AUDIO: The Paradise of Death) and Karkus action figures. (TV: The Mind Robber)
- Iris and Panda have visited the Ice Caves of Shabadabadon. (AUDIO: Terror Firma, The Reaping, The Gathering)