Publisher's summary Edit
Counter-Measures investigates strange events at a tower block under construction.
to be added
- Group Captain Ian Gilmore - Simon Williams
- Rachel Jensen - Pamela Salem
- Allison Williams - Karen Gledhill
- Sir Toby Kinsella - Hugh Ross
- Roderick Purton - Michael Troughton
- Mrs Jefferies - Janet Henfrey
- Construction workers - Toby Longworth
- Simon Cooper and his wife were married for only three months at the time of his death.
- Richard Crossman is the Minister for Housing and Local Government.
- St Anton's Point was badly damaged in the Blitz.
- Roderick Purton was an air raid warden during World War II.
- During the war, Gilmore was caught in an air raid.
- The mental asylum St Anthony's Hospital, which was built in the area because it was associated with madness, was destroyed in the Blitz.
- Rachel tells Allison that the Cleaver case was "complicated". (AUDIO: Sins of the Fathers)
- Rachel refers to the Parliamentary Committee into Sir Toby's involvement in the Wilcock Institute Incident. (AUDIO: Changing of the Guard)
- Allison refers to the fact that Counter-Measures has previously investigated apparent ghostly phenomena. (AUDIO: Threshold)
- Gilmore refers to Counter-Measures' earlier experience with radiation poisoning. (AUDIO: The Fifth Citadel)