|The Curse of Fenman|
|Main character(s):||Bernice Summerfield|
|Main setting:||Legion, 27th century; Dexter Prime, 27th century; Bastion, 27th century|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Stuart Manning|
|Release date:||30 April 2013|
|Big Finish Bernice Summerfield series|
|HMS Surprise||Big Dig|
The Curse of Fenman was the sixty-fifth Bernice Summerfield audio story released by Big Finish Productions. It was the third story of the New Frontiers series. The release of this story marked the first appearance of Avril Fenman in audio, in which she is portrayed by Georgia Moffett. Fenman had previously appeared in the novel The Squire's Crystal in 2001.
Publisher's summary Edit
It's Advent Day on Legion: a time that traditionally calls for celebration; a day spent with the people you love, when all the family come together, setting aside their differences... or when they bring old scores to settle.
An old foe has been biding her time, manipulating the people and events around Bernice Summerfield for as long as any of them can remember... She knows so many secrets — the secrets they've all been hiding — but not everybody wants to learn the truth.
Today is the day Avril Fenman comes to Legion. She comes to claim her son... and to set Bernice on her final, lonely battle. But will her friends stand by her, one last time?
to be added
- Bernice Summerfield - Lisa Bowerman
- Peter Summerfield - Thomas Grant
- Ruth - Ayesha Antoine
- Jack - David Ames
- Irving Braxiatel - Miles Richardson
- Avril Fenman - Georgia Moffett
- Antonio Tulloch - Sean Biggerstaff
- Clerk/Guardbot/Nik - Thomas Rees-Kaye
- Newsreader - Mark Oliver
- After arriving in this universe, Braxiatel first went to Dexter Prime.
- Fenman removes Pandora from Braxiatel's mind.
- Peter was friends with a Grel and a Pakhar on Bastion.
to be added
- Peter mentions the war against the Deindum. (AUDIO: Escaping the Future)
- Braxiatel was first infected with Pandora in AUDIO: Pandora and Avril sends it back into the mind of the Collection Braxiatel in 2601 around the time of the events of AUDIO: The Mirror Effect.
- Avril mentions Deirbhile. (PROSE: The Glass Prison)
- Benny mentions going to Agora (AUDIO: Bad Habits) and Versimmon (AUDIO: The Weather on Versimmon)