|The Dark Husband|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Post production:||Steve Foxon|
|Cover by:||Grant Kempster|
|Release date:||March 2008|
|Format:||4 Episodes on 2 CDs|
|Big Finish Doctor Who audio stories|
|The Condemned||The Haunting of Thomas Brewster|
Publisher's summary Edit
"This whole wedding is like making a nuclear bomb with half the instructions missing!"
A week-long respite from a prolonged and bloody war, the Festival of the Twin Moons of Tuin makes Glastonbury look like a church fete... or so the brochure says. The Doctor and Ace are looking for rest and recreation. Hex is looking for the beer tent. But eternal enemies the ginger-haired Ri and the coot-bald Ir are plotting to turn their Festival truce to their own advantage. Only the Dark Husband might stop the celebrations turning to horror... but who is the Dark Husband? And what terror awaits him on his wedding night?
If anyone knows any just cause or impediment... speak now. The lives of billions depend on it.
to be added
- The Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Ace - Sophie Aldred
- Hex - Philip Olivier
- Ori - Danny Webb
- Irit - Andy B Newb
- Tuin - Benny Dawb
- Bard - Katarina Olsson
- Bard - Sean Connolly
Foods and beverages Edit
- Tuin is known as the "Brewery of the Galaxy" as its beer houses boast 1,400 different varieties of ale.
- Andy B Newb and Benny Dawb are anagrams of Danny Webb.
- This audio drama was recorded on 18 and 21 December 2007 at The Moat Studios.
to be added
- Official The Dark Husband page at bigfinish.com
- The Dark Husband at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- DisContinuity for The Dark Husband at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide