|The Deadstone Memorial|
|Companion(s):||Fitz Kreiner, Trix|
|Main enemy:||Old Man Crawley|
|Release date:||4 October 2004|
|Format:||Paperback Book, 288 Pages|
|BBC Eighth Doctor Adventures|
|The Sleep of Reason||To the Slaughter|
There is no such thing as a good night.
You may think you can hide away in dreams. Safely tucked up in bed, nothing can touch you.
But, as every child knows, there are bad dreams. And bad dreams are where the monsters are.
The Doctor knows all about monsters. And he knows that sometimes they can still be there when you wake up. And when the horror is more than just a memory, there is nowhere to hide.
Even here, today, tonight... in the most ordinary of homes, and against the most ordinary people, the terror will strike.
A young boy will suffer terrifying visions...
...and his family will encounter a deathless horror.
Only the Doctor can help — but first, he must uncover the fearsome secret of the Deadstone Memorial.
- The Eighth Doctor
- Fitz Kreiner
- Dr Green
- Jade McKeown
- Old Man Crawley
- The Master
- Appears within the TARDIS, in a mirror.
- Bernard Harris
- Callum McKeown
- Hazel McKeown
- The Doctor's Gladstone bag contains Gobstoppers, Fizz Bombs, Jelly Babies, an Eagle comic from the 1950s and a psionic beam locator.
- The Doctor met Edgar Allan Poe during his exile on Earth.
- The Doctor once witnessed psychic possession on the planet Kufan.
to be added
- Trix rings Anji to say she's left some future copies of the financial times in the usual place, forshadowing events of PROSE: The Gallifrey Chronicles.
- The Doctor carries his Gladstone bag. (PROSE: Timeless)
- The Doctor speaks to an image of the Master in a mirror in the TARDIS, and demands to know who he is. (PROSE: Sometime Never...)
- The Doctor recalls the century he spent trapped on Earth. (PROSE: The Burning)
- The Deadstone Memorial at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Discontinuity Guide to: The Deadstone Memorial at The Whoniverse