Part One Edit
The Second Doctor, John and Gillian materialise in a small cave. After checking the TARDIS's Year Meter the Doctor decides that his grandchildren should stay in the cave while he scouts ahead. He walks a short distance and sees a Dalek outpost. Going back to the TARDIS, he decides to get revenge by infiltrating the garrison with his Dalek disguise.
Part Two Edit
The Doctor successfully walks into one of their main buildings and hides in the planning room. Several minutes later, he overhears that the planet is rich in the materials Daleks use to reproduce, and that the Dalek Supreme is on his way to supervise the production of these Daleks. The Doctor sneaks into the mines where the Daleks are gathering the material and estimates that they have enough to create 10,000 Daleks. He takes off the top of his disguise to get a better look, and some Daleks see that he is an intruder!
Part Three Edit
Luckily, the Doctor's disguise is much faster than the real Daleks. He escapes the Daleks, but they alert the entire outpost to an intruder's presence. The Daleks begin destroying themselves in attempts to find the Doctor. The Dalek Supreme sends a message to all the Daleks to "stop all exterminating at once". This gives the Doctor an idea, and he pinches his nose and impersonates the Dalek Supreme. He sends a message to all the Daleks telling them to destroy themselves. A Dalek enters the room, but the Doctor doesn't notice!
Part Four Edit
The Doctor sees the Dalek and shoots him with his disguise. The Daleks obey the Doctor's order and destroy themselves. The Supreme watches this in his flying saucer and is enraged. The Doctor runs to the TARDIS and dematerialises mere seconds before the Supreme obliterates the cave with strike rockets. The Doctor tells John and Gillian, "By crippling the garrison I have struck a devastating blow against the Daleks... There will be many more!".
- According to the Second Doctor the Dalek Empire was at its greatest in 2135. During this year, they had garrisons on almost every planet in the Universe.
- The Doctor has a Dalek disguise with a fully functional gunstick.
- The word "outpost" is incorrectly spellt "out-post" multiple times.
- The Doctor hid himself in a Dalek shell once before, in TV: The Space Museum / PROSE: The Space Museum.
- The Doctor would similarily infiltrate the Cybermen by wearing a homemade Cyber-suit. (COMIC: Masquerade)