The Doctor and the Nurse was a two-issue comic story from the Doctor Who (2012) range.
The stress from their past few adventures have the Doctor and Rory at each other's throats, and Amy has had just about enough. So she sends them on a boy's night out, must to their chagrin, but with a TARDIS at their disposal.
to be added
- The London Beer Flood is a fixed point in time which the Silence seek to preserve.
- The Doctor mentions the Great Boston Molasses Disaster.
to be added
- The Doctor opens the TARDIS doors by snapping his fingers. (TV: Forest of the Dead)
- Rory mentions the time the Doctor came back for Amy 36 years too late. (TV: The Girl Who Waited)
- The TARDIS has a fast return lever, which appears to be either a new name or a replacement for the fast return switch. (TV: The Edge of Destruction)
- The TARDIS previously became stuck in a tar pit in PROSE: Blood Heat.
- The Doctor refuels the TARDIS at the Cardiff Space-Time Rift. (TV: Boom Town) Though the rift had apparently closed beforehand in 2009, (AUDIO: The House of the Dead) temporal disturbances were shown to persist in 2017. (AUDIO: More Than This)
- Amy mentions (and demonstrates) her tendency to accidentally fire handguns when holding them. (TV: A Town Called Mercy)
Cover gallery Edit