Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Dying Light|
|Main enemy:||Quadrigger Stoyn|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Music:||Richard Fox & Lauren Yason|
|Sound:||Richard Fox & Lauren Yason|
|Read by:||Frazer Hines, Wendy Padbury, Terry Molloy|
|Cover by:||Damien May|
|Release date:||19 December 2013|
|Format:||2 Parts, 1 CD|
|The Companion Chronicles|
|The Beginning||Luna Romana|
Publisher's summary Edit
But little here is quite what it seems.
Quadrigger Stoyn has waited through the centuries. And it is time for the Doctor to pay for his first terrible mistake.
Part one Edit
to be added
Part two Edit
to be added
- Stoyn tells Jamie that he and the Doctor are from the same species. However, the Doctor defied their laws and ran away from them.
- Stoyn longs to return home.
- Jamie mentions that he, the Doctor and Zoe witnessed a volcanic eruption on Dulkis. (TV: The Dominators)
- Stoyn refers to the fact that Jamie left Scotland in April 1746 (TV: The Highlanders) and visited the Moon in 2070 (TV: The Moonbase) and that Zoe left Space Station W3 in 2079 (TV: The Wheel in Space) and subsequently visited Earth (TV: The Invasion).
- Listing Zoe's travels, Stoyn also mentions Null-Space. (AUDIO: The Ghosts of N-Space, PROSE: The Ghosts of N-Space)
- Stoyn claims that it has been thousands of years since he last saw the Doctor. (AUDIO: The Beginning)
- Stoyn tells Jamie and Zoe that he and the Doctor came from a "race of gods" but the Doctor committed "blasphemy" by leaving their society. (AUDIO: The Beginning)
- The six squares used in Stoyn's beacon resemble the components of a hypercube. After the beacon is disabled, the Doctor pockets the squares, implying that they are the same hypercube components later used by the Second Doctor to contact the Time Lords. (TV: The War Games)