Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Main setting:||The Edge|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Sound:||James Callaghan, Richard Fox & Lauren Yason|
|Part of:||The Second Doctor: Volume One|
|Release date:||23 June 2016|
|The Companion Chronicles|
- You may be looking for the Graceless story of the same name.
Publisher's summary Edit
The Edge is the galaxy's scientific hub of experimentation, theoretical breakthroughs and invention — just the sort of place to interest the Doctor and Zoe. However, a secret lies hidden in The Edge laboratories. Jamie instinctively knows that something is wrong, and it doesn't take long for him to be proved right...
Part one Edit
to be added
Part two Edit
to be added
- Jamie refers to the Relative Dimensional Stabiliser as "one of the TARDIS' gizmos".
- Jamie describes Zoe as a "nice enough lassie" but is irritated by her occasional smugness.
- Jamie recalls flying in Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart's "helichopper". (TV: The Invasion)
- Jamie remembers Ben and Polly explaining trains and tracks to him a long time ago. (AUDIO: The Mouthless Dead)
- Jamie refers to his visit to Gatwick Airport on 20 July 1966. (TV: The Faceless Ones)
- Jamie tells Curtis that he has encountered Ice Warriors (TV: The Ice Warriors, The Seeds of Death; AUDIO: Lords of the Red Planet), Robot Yeti (TV: The Abominable Snowmen, The Web Fear) and space pirates (TV: The Space Pirates).