Publisher's summary Edit
The Eleven. A Time Lord whose previous personalities live on in his mind: arguing, plotting, jostling for supremacy... He is also Gallifrey's most dangerous criminal. And he has escaped.
The Doctor is recalled to his homeworld to lead the hunt. As they search the Capitol's corridors of power, the Academy halls and the cells of the highest security penitentiary, Liv realises the worst monsters may be among the Doctor's own people.
For inside his fractured mind, the Eleven has a plan. And its deadly consequences will extend through space and time...
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Liv Chenka - Nicola Walker
- The Eleven - Mark Bonnar
- Castellan - Ramon Tikaram
- Lady Farina - Caroline Langrishe
- Kiani - Bethan Walker
- Cardinal Padrac - Robert Bathurst
- Captain - John Banks
- The Seventh Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Arcadia is used as an exclamation as a name in vain.
- The Eleven presides over the throne of Rassilon.
- The items the Eleven steals include the Rod of Rassilon, the Sash of Rassilon and the Urn of Rassilon, which he destroys.
- The Eleven wants control over the Eye of Harmony.
- The Doctor knew Padrac in the Academy.
- This story was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- Padrac says that the President has one more task for the Seventh Doctor before he leaves Gallifrey. (PROSE: Lungbarrow, TV: Doctor Who)
- Kiani wrote her first year dissertation on imprisonment post-Shada. (WC: Shada)
- The Doctor tells Liv that the Time Lords have often pointed guns at him upon his arrival. (TV: Arc of Infinity et al.)
- Liv refers to the "hat and umbrella" incarnation of the Doctor. (AUDIO: Robophobia)
- Liv believes she has met some of the Doctor's old friends from Gallifrey. (AUDIO: Eyes of the Master)
- Liv says she has met the Daleks. (AUDIO: The Traitor et al.)
- Farina mentions the reforms which occurred President Romana's first term of office, which allowed non-Gallifreyans to study at the Time Lord Academy. (AUDIO: Pandora)
- Padrac refers to some of the Doctor's former companions becoming "warriors, leaders [and] defenders of worlds." (TV: The Savages, The Ultimate Foe et al)
- The Doctor refers to previous conspiracies on Gallifrey. (TV: The Deadly Assassin, The Five Doctors et al)
- The CIA attempt to use the mind probe on the Eleven. (TV: The Five Doctors)
- The Eleven is scornful of the Daleks' capabilities when compared to those of the Time Lords. (PROSE: Alien Bodies)
- The Eleven has the ability to turn off temporal grace. (TV: Doctor Who)
- The Eleven uses a tune to open a secret door. (TV: The Five Doctors)
- Padrac says the Doctor leaving Gallifrey was more urgent than him just being bored. (AUDIO: The Beginning, Disassembled, TV: Heaven Sent, et al)
- Padrac mentions that the Chief Archivist has gone missing. (AUDIO: Scenes From Her Life, The Crucible of Souls)