- You may be looking for the documentary.
The End of the Line was the first full cast audio story in the The Sixth Doctor: The Last Adventure audio anthology released in 2015 by Big Finish Productions. Due to the anthology having its release date pushed forward, it was the first audio released to feature the Doctor's companion Constance Clarke, before her actual debut story was released.
Publisher's summary Edit
The Doctor and his latest companion Constance investigate a commuter train that has lost its way...
to be added
- The Doctor - Colin Baker
- Constance Clarke - Miranda Raison
- Tim Hope - Anthony Howell
- Keith Potter - Chris Finney
- Alice Lloyd - Ony Uhiara
- Norman - Hamish Clark
- Hilary Ratchett - Maggie Service
- Constance mentions the TARDIS always getting lost.
- The Doctor mentions Cartesian geometry, which involves 26 dimensions.
- Parallel universes aren't supposed to meet, hence the word 'parallel,' but there are various points in the universe where the parallels collide.
- There are other dimensions that, while they can't be called "evil" since that's too subjective, are nonetheless darker, but these darker dimensions are usually "safely" away from the nice ones.
- The Normans are "Normal Animates," since "normality" can have various meaning in different realities. They were grown by the Parallel Sect.
- The longer the dimensional barriers are broken, the more dimensions collapse into infinity with accelerated "normative entropy."
- The Master uses his TCE.
- The Master's TARDIS is disguised as a ticket machine.
- Keith Potter is an avatar, operated by the Master from the safety of his TARDIS.
- The Valeyard claims the dimensional nexus point as his domain, where he's been re-invigorating.
- This story contains the first released appearance of companion Constance Clarke, portraying her as already travelling with the Sixth Doctor. Due to the release date of The Sixth Doctor: The Last Adventure being pushed forward from September 2015 to August 2015, this story was released before the story which officially introduced Constance and portrayed her joining the Doctor on his travels.
- This story features the first (clear) appearance of the Master as played by Anthony Ainley in an audio presentation. He is portrayed by Chris Finney in a host body.
- The idea of darker dimensions originates from The Dark Dimension, a cancelled anniversary special where the Fourth Doctor's death was prevented, creating a "dark dimension."
- Constance was a WREN during World War II. (AUDIO: Criss-Cross)
- The Doctor refers to his darker self who he knows is still out there, despite trying to rectify the matter. (AUDIO: Trial of the Valeyard)
- Official The End of the Line - The Sixth Doctor: The Last Adventure page at bigfinish.com