Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Eternal Dogfight|
|Companion(s):||Alice, Jones, ARC|
|Main enemy:||Amstrons, J'arrodic|
|Main setting:||Hackney, London, 2015|
|Letterer:||Richard Starkings, Jimmy Betancourt|
|Printed in:||11D 7|
|Release date:||21 January 2015|
|Reprinted in:||DWCT 7|
|Traded in:||Serve You|
|Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor|
|Space in Dimension Relative and Time||The Infinite Astronaut|
They're not here to invade, and they're being exceptionally considerate about collateral damage, all things considered.
But human air travel is at a standstill, our culture is collapsing, the skies are clogged with toxic smog... And UNIT can't do a thing, as the aliens vaporize the weapons stockpile of any country that dares interfere!
The deadlock needs a peaceful and clever solution – let's hope the Doctor is up to the job!
And in the middle of it all... Alice is given a shocking offer she dare not refuse!
to be added
- Alice's London flat is located in Hackney.
Original print details Edit
to be added
- Like the Doctor, the Talent Scout appears to Alice in the form of a Time Lord. (COMIC: After Life)
- After overcoming its possession, ARC tells the Doctor it will "serve him". (COMIC: The Friendly Place, What He Wants, Whodunnit?)
- The Doctor says he likes a good library, apart from the ones that try to eat him. (TV: Silence in the Library / Forest of the Dead, COMIC: After Life)
- The Doctor yells "Geronimooooooooo!!" as he, Jones, and ARC jump off the Great Wheel. (TV: The End of Time et al)
- The Doctor encountered the Amstrons before, when he twice saved Rokhandi from them. (COMIC: The Friendly Place)