|The Fate of Krelos|
|Main enemy:||Krelos Major|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Release date:||8 July 2015|
|Format:||2 parts, 1 CD|
|The Fourth Doctor Adventures|
|The Cloisters of Terror||Return to Telos|
Publisher's summary Edit
There are dark skies on Krelos... and something gigantic is descending.
Meanwhile, the Doctor and Leela set off for some fishing in the mountain pools of Krelos. K9 has interfaced with the TARDIS and has reactivated the Architectural Configuration from the days of the Doctor's second incarnation. In passing, the Doctor notes it could do with a good clean. And there's a familiar piece of material snagged on the console.
Far up the mountain, an aged explorer is in trouble. Will the Doctor and Leela be able to save him and his planet? And what is it that K9 has discovered in the TARDIS?
Part one Edit
to be added
Part two Edit
to be added
- The Doctor - Tom Baker
- Leela - Louise Jameson
- K9 - John Leeson
- Geralk - Michael Cochrane
- Relly/Krelos Mayor - Veronica Roberts
- The Doctor warns K9 against interfacing too much with the TARDIS, as its circuits are too sophisticated.
- Krelos City on Krelos is below the plateau where the famous fishing pools are.
- Geralk's sleeping mind is able to control a robot body so he can be active in his old age.
- The Doctor says he cannot cross his own timeline. If he did, he would be no better than the Celestial Intervention Agency.
- Under another influence, K9 says "no" instead of "negative."
- This story was recorded at Audio Sorcery.
- The Doctor hasn't seen the food machine in years. (TV: The Edge of Destruction)
- Leela has learned not to trust metal men. (TV: The Robots of Death)
- The Doctor will try fishing again. (TV: The Androids of Tara; COMIC: Time & Time Again)
- The Doctor says that he could not just recruit an army of his friends from across time and space. He would later do so during his eleventh incarnation. (TV: A Good Man Goes to War)