Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Forgotten Village|
|Main setting:||London and Lower Burford, Herefordshire, 1965|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Mark Plastow|
|Release date:||8 July 2014|
|The Concrete Cage||Unto the Breach|
Publisher's summary Edit
to be added
- Group Captain Ian Gilmore - Simon Williams
- Rachel Jensen - Pamela Salem
- Allison Williams - Karen Gledhill
- Sir Toby Kinsella - Hugh Ross
- Jack Maddocks - Rupert Evans
- Mr Williams/Curtis/Comrade Kavurshkin(sic) - Tim Bentinck
- Sam Caddock - Derek Carlyle
- Mr Bevan - Graham Seed
- Major General Beresford - Michael Troughton
- Woman - Janet Henfrey
- Counter-Measures has numerous test animals, including a monkey named Darwin.
- Sir Toby considers the Prime Minister Harold Wilson to be a "bore". He tells Allison that laughing at his jokes is one of the many duties that he must perform for Queen and Country.
- Allison began attending the University of Cambridge in 1956.
- Gilmore and Rachel have dinner at an Indian restaurant.
- When she was fourteen, Jack gave Allison flowers during the Easter holidays.
- Rachel's grandfather suffered from dementia.
- Allison describes Gilmore as "solid as a rock, very capable".
- The Soviet satellite Maurania 7 crashed in Lower Burford. It was as a result of Soviet experiments into the weaponisation of magnetic forces. The Ministry of Defence has been aware of these experiments for months.
- Rachel derisively compares Gilmore to John Wayne.
- Rachel refers to the fact that she and Gilmore have had dinner together before. (AUDIO: The Fifth Citadel)
- Sir Toby refers to the previous occasion that he and Gilmore flew together. (AUDIO: Peshka)
- Rachel refers to Allison's experience in the Reesinger Institute (AUDIO: The Reesinger Process) and the fact that she was forced to kill her fiancé Julian St. Stephen in October 1964 (AUDIO: State of Emergency).
- Rachel tells Sir Toby that Allison warned her that they should not trust him. (AUDIO: Changing of the Guard, The Concrete Cage)
- Allison lost her memory following her exposure to the satellite Maurania 7. She regained it a month later after Templeton, a Soviet agent, arranged for electronic devices to be placed in her brain. (AUDIO: Unto the Breach)