Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Fountains of Forever|
|Main setting:||New York City, November, 21st century|
|Artist:||Elena Casagrande, Eleonora Carlini|
|Letterer:||Richard Starkings, Jimmy Betancourt|
|Printed in:||10D 11-12|
|Release date:||10 June - 24 June 2015|
|Cover date:||June - July 2015|
|Reprinted in:||Tales from the TARDIS #2|
|Format:||Comic - 2 parts|
|Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor|
Cindy and Gabby have a falling out after Gabby's homecoming — as an ancient artefact from the centre of the universe, a rogue Black Ops organisation, and a secret auction conspire to cause galaxy-shattering chaos!
Part one Edit
to be added
Part two Edit
to be added
- Tenth Doctor
- Gabby Gonzalez
- Cindy Wu
- Dorothy Bell
- Erik Ulfriksson
- Ninth Doctor
- The Tenth Doctor says that it is very quiet in the city of Ramoothra.
- The cloaked signal the Doctor receives is from Manhattan.
- The Ebonite Rooms are in the Rockefeller Center.
- The Doctor mentions CBGB and Joey Ramone.
- UNIT responds in force to the Doctor's message to UNIT HQ, NY sent using his sonic screwdriver.
- Gabby already explained earlier to Blanca that she is not in love with the Doctor.
- Erik paid for classified information from UNIT's Black Archive, Department C4, Torchwood and the Strondheim Project.
- Cindy and Gabbi ate burritos.
- Cindy mentions Gabbi's Poppa.
- Cleo thinks Dumbledore is a villain.
- Cindy mistakes Cerebravores with the X-Men's mutant detection computer.
- The Doctor introduces himself to Cleo as John Smith.
- Dorothy Bell lives on the Upper East Side. Her apartment number is 4G.
- When Gabby and Cindy search for the Doctor, they get off at the 96 Street station of the subway 1 and 2 trains.
- Joey Ramone was the leader of the punk rock band the Ramones, which often gave performances at the club CBGB. This club was situated in East Village, far away from the Rockefeller Centre, which the Doctor was trying to get into.
Original print details Edit
to be added
- The Tenth Doctor upgrades Gabby's phone to a superphone. (TV: The End of the World, 42, The Doctor's Daughter, Planet of the Dead)
- When the Doctor shows his psychic paper to the security guard at the entrance to the Ebonite Rooms, the security guard thinks he is Mr Ebonite. (COMIC: Cindy, Cleo and the Magic Sketchbook, Arena of Fear)
- The Doctor continues to dislike guns. (TV: The Poison Sky, The Doctor's Daughter)
- Cindy asks Gabby to tell her again about living statues (COMIC: The Weeping Angels of Mons) and walking sculptures. (COMIC: The Arts in Space) Cindy also reminds her how she walked off with the Doctor after the Day of the Dead feast. Cindy does not remember anything about Cerebravores, for which Gabby thanks Pranavores. (COMIC: Revolutions of Terror) Cindy recalls that the city went crazy with noise. (COMIC: Echo)
- Cleo has a Jeridian energy tracer. (COMIC: Medicine Man, Arena of Fear)
- The age-regression gun reverses the Doctor's local time field and temporarily "retro-regenerates" him back into his previous incarnation. The Fourth Doctor suffered a similar effect after encountering a Space amoeba. (COMIC: Timeslip) The Sixth Doctor also suffered a regression to all his previous regenerations. (PROSE: State of Change)
- When the Doctor returns to the form of his tenth incarnation, he is unsure whether he has been forced back by one or two regenerations. (TV: The Stolen Earth) His eleventh incarnation determined that he did indeed lose a regeneration during the Dalek invasion of 2009. (TV: The Time of the Doctor)
- The Doctor tells Vivian that "everything has its time." (TV: The End of the World) However, she argues that when his time comes, he won't want to go. (TV: The End of Time)
- One of the items being sold at the auction is the "hairdryer" from Henry Van Statten's GeoComTex facility in Utah. (TV: Dalek)