The Doctor and Wolfie return with Heather to Edinburgh University. They find the whole campus playing a new puzzle game and over the past days kids have been missing. The Doctor decides to find out about this game with Wolfie tagging along.
The Doctor gets one of these devices and completes it easily. He throws it away to get a space hopper. Wolfie catches it and is kidnapped by two crazy guys. He is taken to a Bacothormeon, which attempts to take Wolfie's brain, only to be stopped by the Doctor. The Doctor follows the signal to the alien and overloads its brain with his memories of ten lifetimes in one blast.
The alien is reduced to its natural state. The Doctor takes it home and the two guys are taken away by UNIT.
- Two UNIT soldiers arrested the two henchmen who served the Bacothermeon, presumably from a Scottish branch of UNIT.
- The DWA comic strip adventures were aimed at a younger audience and the artwork and colours were bold and bright, reflecting the tone of the magazine.
- Self contained, one part stories were the norm in the early issues, later being expanded to two-parters.
- This is the first and, up to now, only UNIT story in Doctor Who Adventures.
Original print details Edit
- Publication with page count and closing captions
- DWA 124 (4 pages)
to be added