|The Glarn Strategy|
|Main enemy:||the Glarn|
|Main setting:||England, 1980|
|Part of:||Short Trips: Snapshots|
|Reprinted in:||Short Trips: Re:Collections|
|Short Trips short stories|
|She Knew||Salva Mea|
to be added
- The Doctor mentions Daleks, the Macra, Amelia Rumford and Tara. Romana mentions the White Guardian, the Taran wood beast and the Key to Time.
- K9 is in the TARDIS.
- Martin's mum used to make him watch Gone With the Wind.
- Martin's brother used to always say, "Carpe diem".
- Romana mentions Cybermen and Nestenes.
- The Doctor says the messages couldn't be from Mars.
- Haversock Laing is a rival estate agency.
- This story was reprinted in Short Trips: Re:Collections.
- The list of dead names associated with the Doctor include Temmosus, (TV: The Daleks) Katarina, Bret Vyon, Sara Kingdom, (TV: The Daleks' Master Plan) Edward Waterfield, (TV: The Evil of the Daleks) Toberman, Viner, (TV: The Tomb of the Cybermen) Gemma Corwyn, (TV: The Wheel in Space) Shura, (TV: Day of the Daleks) Aggedor, (TV: The Monster of Peladon) Professor Clegg, (TV: Planet of the Spiders) Rogin, (TV: The Ark in Space) Ronson, (TV: Genesis of the Daleks) Laurence Scarman (TV: Pyramids of Mars) and James Skinsale. (TV: Horror of Fang Rock)