|The Glorious Dead|
|Main enemy:||The Master, Sato Katsura|
|Editor:||Gary Gillatt & Alan Barnes|
|Artist:||Adrian Salmon, Fareed Choudhury|
|Colourist:||Martin Geraghty (Pencil Art)|
|Printed in:||Doctor Who Magazine 287-296|
|Release date:||9 February - 18 October 2000|
|Format:||Comic - 10 parts|
|DWM comic stories|
|The Company of Thieves||The Autonomy Bug|
- You may be looking for the graphic novel of the same name.
The Glorious Dead was a Doctor Who Magazine comic story featuring the Eighth Doctor, Izzy Sinclair and Kroton. Published throughout 2000 it was an epic 10 parts long and featured the return to the comic strip of the Master who'd appeared in the previous year's story The Fallen.
The Doctor, Izzy and Kroton are taken to Paradost to find that Sato Katsura and the Master have joined forces. The Doctor and Kroton must fight the Master and Sato for the Glory, where the protector of the Glory has full powers over space and time...
to be added
- Eighth Doctor
- Izzy Sinclair
- The Master
- Sato Katsura
- Is the Keeper of the Omniversal Spectrum - the focal point of reality.
- The Doctor duels with the Master across the omniverse and is stabbed through the chest by the Master.
- The Doctor has the Terrible Zodin's autograph.
- Izzy lives as a fugitive on Paradost for three weeks with Kroton and Jynx.
- The Master escaped from the Eye of Harmony and took control over The Doctor's TARDIS.
- Esterath is the Keeper of the Omniversal Spectrum – the focal point of reality.
- Izzy is shrunk by the Master's Tissue Compression Eliminator.
- Among the guests who attend the party in Part One there are images of an Alpha Centauran, an Ice Warrior and a Chelonian. The skirt of a Dalek can also be seen.
- On page 5 of Part One in the top right panel with the lettering "...Let's just enjoy the reception" the skirt of a Dalek is visible.
- This story was part of the second Panini collection of Eighth Doctor comic stories, which was published under the name of The Glorious Dead.
- This story is a sequel to the events in The Road to Hell and the final panel in The Fallen.
- The Master is shown to be imprisoned inside the Doctor's TARDIS, which the Master calls "the ultimate prison" in PROSE: The Gallifrey Chronicles. He is also depicted escaping the Eye of Harmony in PROSE: Forgotten.
- The Doctor dreams Grace Holloway and he were married. Grace appeared in TV: Doctor Who and COMIC: The Fallen.