Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Greatest Mall in the Universe|
|Main enemy:||Arthur K. Leendlemaan|
|Printed in:||Doctor Who The Official Annual 2009|
|Release date:||August 2008|
|Doctor Who annual|
|Swarm Enemies||Once Upon a Time|
Visiting a planet-sized shopping centre, Donna is mistaken for celebrity, Krystal Diva, and kidnapped by two hapless security agents, whilst the Doctor must race against time to uncover the real kidnappers, locate Krystal and save Donna before the opening night of a new chain of shops, Ryson Robot's.
to be added
- Donna asks if the TARDIS has Broadband.
to be added
- When he finds Donna, the Doctor yells "Allons-y". (TV: Army of Ghosts, The End of Time)
- Visiting a planet that only contains shopping malls, the Doctor and Donna previously visited a planet that only contains books. (TV: Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead)
- One of the aliens in the mall where the TARDIS lands closely resembles a veil lifeform. (TV: Prisoner of the Judoon, The Vault of Secrets)
- When the Doctor gives Donna a credit card, he says, "Try not to spend it all at once". He previously muttered a similiar phrase to Adam Mitchell. (TV: The Long Game)