Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Highest Science|
|Adapted from:||The Highest Science|
|Main enemy:||The Chelonians, Sheldukher|
|Main setting:||Hogsumm, 2680|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Writer:||Gareth Roberts, adapted by Jacqueline Rayner|
|Cover by:||Mark Plastow|
|Release date:||12 December 2014|
|Format:||4 Episodes on 2 CDs|
|Big Finish Doctor Who Novel Adaptations|
|Love and War||The Romance of Crime|
Publisher's summary Edit
Some things should never meet, but as Professor Summerfield is about to discover, the universe is full of coincidences.
Part one audio Edit
to be added
- The Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Bernice Summerfield - Lisa Bowerman
- Rosheen - Sinead Keenan
- Sheldukher - Daniel Brocklebank
- The Cell - Sarah Ovens
- Hazel - Rehanna McDonald
- Rodomonte - James Baxter
- Fakrid/Jinka - Tom Bell
to be added
- This audio drama was recorded on 6 and 7 January 2014.
- The first part of this story was made available as a free download from Big Finish's website a month prior to the full release.
- The Doctor refers to "deadly daffodils", (TV: Terror of the Autons) "seed pods with attitude" (TV: The Seeds of Doom) and "screaming jungles". (TV: The Keys of Marinus)
- Official The Highest Science page at bigfinish.com
- Official The Highest Science Part 1 page at bigfinish.com