Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Horror at Bletchington Station was a Short Trips audio short story read by Stephen Critchlow. It was released as a subscriber-exclusive download, available with subscriptions that included The Peterloo Massacre.
to be added
- The Doctor tells the landlord Dodo is his granddaughter.
- The TARDIS arrives on Earth almost 100 years before Dodo's time.
- "Plate layers" are the men laying down tracks for the new railroad.
- The Doctor thinks of Susan, Barbara, Ian, Vicki, Steven, Sara, and Katarina.
- Temporal energies upset Dodo's senses.
- The craft beneath the station is an early unmanned Time Lord time capsule cast out to survey the time vortex. It hyper-evolved the nearest lifeform, a European mole, to act as a defense mechanism.
- The Doctor programs the craft to return to its owners, and rushes Dodo back to the TARDIS before the craft dematerialises, commenting that it was "too close."
- The Doctor remembers all of his past companions save for Oliver Harper.