Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The House That Jack Built|
|Release date:||25 June 2009|
|BBC Torchwood novels|
|Bay of the Dead||Risk Assessment|
- You may be looking for the short story.
Publisher's summary Edit
Jackson Leaves: an Edwardian house in Penylen, built in 1906, semi-detached, three storeys, spacious, beautifully presented, and left in good condition to Rob and Julia by Rob's late aunt. It's an ordinary sort of a house...except for the way the rooms don't stay in the same places. And the strange man that turns up in the airing cupboard. And the apparitions. And the temporal surges that attract the attentions of Torchwood. And the fact that the first owner of Jackson Leaves in 1906 was a Captain Jack Harkness...
to be added
- This book is also available as an ebook from the Amazon Kindle store.
- The pterodactyl, Myfanwy, is seen. (TV: Everything Changes, et. al)
- SkyPoint Towers first appeared in PROSE: SkyPoint.
- The device shown in TV: Ghost Machine is also mentioned.