Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The House of Winter|
|Main setting:||Asurmian Reach, 25th century|
|Read by:||David Schofield|
|Release date:||15 October 2015|
|NSA audio stories|
|The Gods of Winter||The Sins of Winter|
Publisher's summary Edit
The Doctor and Clara are called to a mysterious, isolated house on a moonlet in the Asurmian Reach. There they meet the inscrutable Justin Winter and his two assistants, Joey and Carenza. Winter has called for the Doctor's help: he and his friends are trapped in the house, all exits having long ago been sealed.
When even the TARDIS proves unable to dematerialise, the Doctor and Clara quickly realises they are as much prisoners as their new acquaintances. Strange blood moths fly around their heads, and there's a strange whispering and rustling from the shadows of the house's interior. As tensions rise, the Doctor struggles to engineer a way out — and a staggering series of revelations are about to be made.
to be added
- Clara says that in the 2010s, legwarmers, shoulder pads and 80s pop music have become popular again.
- Clara is surprised that printed books are still produced in the 25th century.
- The Doctor mentions the Menoptera.
- The Doctor calls humans "pudding heads."
- This is the second story in the linked series about the Winter family.
- The Doctor asks Clara if she is going on another date. (TV: Listen, Dark Water)
- A member of the Winter family summons the Doctor's TARDIS using a gallifreyan calling card. (AUDIO: The Gods of Winter)
- Justin says his grandfather told him bedtime stories about the Doctor. (AUDIO: The Gods of Winter)